Here is the list of the most frequently asked questions about terms & conditions. If you can’t find the answer contact us here.
What kind of companies does Exim agent work with?
- works only with wholesale companies and manufacturers that have capacities to serve wholesalers.
- participates only in deals between two different countries that is to say international trade.
- works with companies that are or easily can be registered as exporters-importers at the Customs office.
- works with suppliers who are liable for the quality of their products and services.
How cooperation with Exim agent is defined?
- starts the work after sales brokering agent agreement is signed.
- gets exclusivity in the market or area where starts the work.
- initiates direct contact between the supplier and the potential buyer.
- does not buy or sell products or services of the supplier. The supplier does actual sales directly to the customer and prepares documents.
What about payment conditions?
- Agent proceeds working continuously with customers found by him/her and is paid for that.
- Agent issues Invoice for a partner for the services and gets paid agreed commission when the particular deal is complete.
- Only sales and purchase results bring obligation for payment of agreed commission to the agent.